Thursday, October 25, 2007

Last Weekend

As I mentioned in a previous post, we had Anna's birthday party last Friday night. We had lots of family come from Arkansas to Texas for the big event. The fun started on Tuesday when my parents arrived. On Thursday, my sister Rhonda, her husband, Scott, and their three children, Abigail (5), Brady (3), and Jackson (6 months) arrived just in time for lunch. Then that night, my sister-in-law, Tenille (my brother's wife), and my niece, Lexi, arrived at the airport. So, you guessed it, we had 13 people in the house! We had a great time. It was crazy and chaotic at times (especially with 6 kids) but barrels of fun. Oh, and Tenille is 32 weeks pregnant. Isn't she a trooper?!? Ken's mom and my niece, Jaci, drove in from Vernon for the tea party too. We were very busy with Anna's b-day party and the ACU game on Saturday.


Baby Jackson


Lexi, Abigail, Anna, & Jaci

The whole gang!! That's Brady with the blue cap on. I didn't get any pictures of the boys this weekend. What was I thinking? I just had my mind on tea parties!!

No comments: