.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Anna had her kindergarten music program on Friday. She was very excited about it because she loves to sing. I think they have been working on it since the first day of school because we have been singing the songs around the house for a very long time. The theme was "Christmas Around the World". They sung traditional Christian songs as well as songs about Hanukkah and Kwanza. Anna wanted to know why we were not celebrating Hanukkah. I had to explain to her that we were not Jewish.She had her last YMCA basketball game on Saturday. Poor thing...a little boy tried to pass the ball to her and do you know what she did? She ducked her head and put her hands over her eyes. She acted as if he was throwing a snowball at her. She really had no clue during the entire basketball run, but SHE HAD FUN and that's all that matters!!! It was very entertaining to say the least. I have a feeling that one of these days she is going to look back on the videos of her early basketball days and get a real kick out of it. The last picture is of the kids after church on Sunday. I always have to get a shot in front of the tree.

1 comment:
Good pics! You never know, Anna might end up on the Ladies Olympic Basketball Team one of these days!
Post a Comment