It is hard to tell, but the outside was made to look like water. On the water we had "swimmers" which had each kids picture on it. We also had purple and gold (school colors) medals with each child's picture on it.One of my most precious friends, Dorothy, flew in from St. Louis to visit for the weekend. It was ACU's homecoming, so she came to take part of all of those festivities. It was great to catch up with her, but she was just as busy as I was that weekend!!
Saturday, I left at 9am and did not get back home until 9:30 that night. We set up our cake walk booth that morning and then each of the kids had birthday parties that afternoon. ACU also had a game (we won!!!) and then the fall festival that night. The kids favorite activity at the fall festival was the huge air castle slides and obstacle courses. Here's a pic of them on the top of the slide.
Okay, now I am caught up until tomorrow!!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment