- ACU did not have a football game on Saturday. It was very nice having Ken home for a few more hours last week. We play on Saturday...West Texas...AGAIN. This is the playoffs, so if we win we continue to play, if we lose, football games are over. I hope we continue to win!!
- Anna was sick all weekend. I guess it was a fever virus. She ran a low grade temp all day Saturday and Sunday, but woke up fine on Monday.
- Layne got in BIG TIME trouble last week. He went to Jackson's house to play. Well, he and Jackson decided to go visit a friend (high school friend of Jackson's older sister!!) without telling Jackson's mom about it. They went down the street and around the corner! Jana could not find them and called 911!!! The whole incident didn't last long, but Jana said if felt like they were gone 20 minutes!!
- Put up my Christmas tree!! I know its early, but Ken was home to help get all of the Christmas stuff out of the attic. I have to take my help when I can get it!
- Took some pics of the kids for our Christmas cards (see below). I got several pretty good ones. Layne still gives this really weird smile. Maybe he will outgrow that soon!
- As you can tell by the pics, Layne has a huge red mark on his forehead (you know he is my little accident waiting to happen!!). Anna was holding him and dropped him (I guess, I didn't see it...only heard it!).
- Ken was nominated for D2 coordinator of the year by footballscoop.com. I am extremely proud of him!! There are only four and he is one of them. You can go to the following site and vote! http://www.footballscoop.com/?page_id=354
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Random stuff
Had several "things" go on lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

4 comments:
I voted! I hope we score 75 points on WT this week to prove Ken should get the award! ;)
I voted too! Love the pics of the kids!! We changed our family blog to www.circleofpopes.blogspot.com
The pictures turned out great! Of course, how could they not with those two cuties in them.
Also I voted too:-)
Did I see this right - 93 points! He better win the COY award
Post a Comment