Sunday, October 21, 2007

Anna's Birthday Party

Make a PhotoShow Full Size

We had Anna's Birthday Party Friday night. It was a princess tea party and it was so cute!!! I was given a lady's name from a friend and she did such a great job with all of the decorations and food. We had 12 girls at the party!! They looked so adorable. They had finger sandwiches, fruit, veggies and dip, and party mix. They also had pink cupcakes. If you look closely, there is a small tiara on top of each one. She even brought a small pitcher or "tea pot" and Anna got to serve the girls their "tea". I had a high school girl, Kathleen, come and pretend to be a Barbie princess. She did awesome!! She facilitated a game like pin the tail on the donkey, but it was place the slipper on Cinderella's foot. At the end of the party all of the girls booked it to the backyard to play in all of their pretty dresses. It was so much fun!! Be sure and view the slideshow with the sound turned on, it has the perfect song to go with the theme!! Oh, I don't just have an empty room. That is normally the kids play area. We cleared everything out for the party. I still haven't put everything back in. I am going to organize as I put things back up. I need to thank all of my family who came and helped out so much. I could not have pulled it off without them. I'll post more later about who all stayed at the house (13 of us in all!!) It was a great birthday weekend!!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

That was definitely the cutest birthday party ever!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Absolutely precious. I can't get over all she did to decorate. Anna looks beautiful! So big--hard to believe she's 6! Congrats on a birthday party well done! Love you, Shan

Blessings All Mine said...

Too cute. I won't ever get to do the tea party's b/c we don't have any girls! :-(

Anonymous said...

HEY, I love you slideshow--I need to learn how to do that!! It was a great b-day party and a great weekend. Thanks for letting us "move in" for a few days. We love you. Rhonda
p.s.-Abigail is still looking for more sandwiches & cucumbers to eat!!!!

Erica said...

I love the pictures from the party! Looks like a girl's dream come true. Anna looks beautiful in her princess dress. I am so glad that our paths continue to cross daily this year...your friendship is such a blessing to me.