.jpg)
+(2).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Aunt T (LeAnn) and Uncle Chris gave her their b/day gifts. It was a pink volleyball, pink volleyball socks, knee pads, and a volleyball hair accessory. Do we have a future volleyball player or what??
On Monday, I brought cupcakes to Anna's class to celebrate her special day (see previous post). The kids were so sweet and polite. Layne was excited b/c he got to sit at one of the big kid tables. Mrs. P even allowed the kids to sing "Happy Birthday" to Anna. She made it really special for her. Since it was Anna's birthday, she got to pick where she wanted to go for dinner Monday night. Of course she picked Chuck E Cheese. When we checked in I told them it was her birthday. They gave her a balloon, crown, and some tokens. While we were eating, Chuckie came over and sang "Happy Birthday" and they gave her an ice cream sandwich with a candle to blow out. When we got home, we had some of the cake that I made Anna. We were all on a sugar high!! We had a great day, but the "real" party is next week. I'll post more about it later.

4 comments:
Sounds like ya'll had a great time! Glad she had a good birthday!
Can't wait til next week to celebrate her tea party w/her. Gosh, its hard to believe that they grow so fast. Her infant picture makes me sad to know our girls are growing up.
The pictures through the years are the best. Putting them in order like that is amazing! I may have to bust out some pictures tonight myself! Love you, Shan
Hey! I found your blog!
Happy birthday to Anna...a little late :)
Post a Comment