Wednesday, November 7, 2007

May Farms





This morning, Layne and I went with some ladies from my MOPS group to a place about 10 miles outside of town called May Farms. Layne usually goes to preschool on Wed mornings, but I decided to leave him home so we could do this together. The two of us don't really do a lot of fun things b/c we usually wait on Anna. I am so glad we went!! It is just a farm out in the country with horses, cows, donkeys, goats, chickens, buffalo, emu, and baby animals as well. We got to feed all of the animals b/c they were very tame. We also went on a hayride. We brought a sack lunch for a picnic and then Layne got to ride one of the little horses. Of course he decided he wanted to ride one as we are leaving. He watched several kids get on and ride and everytime I would ask him "do you want a turn?", he would reply very quickly "no". Then, I tell him its time to go and guess what? He says, "but I want to ride the horse". So glad that he changed his mind b/c he really liked it.

1 comment:

The Robnett's said...

That looks like fun. Glad ya'll had that quality time. It gets hard to do that!! LOL