Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Anna lost a tooth!

Anna's tooth was very loose before we left on our trip to Nebraska. Wouldn't you know that she lost her first tooth while we were away! She was so excited because lots of her friends are beginning to lose their teeth. The tooth fairy was very generous to her (she was at grandma's house) and left her $10. Of course I told her that the tooth fairy always leaves more money for the first tooth than any of the others. :) Now, another one of her bottom teeth is loose. I am surprised it has not popped out as much as she messes with it!!

2 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

Where was that tooth fairy when I was loosing all my teeth? :-)

The Robnett's said...

Your right about that Michelle.

Abigail is obsessed w/losing her teeth. I guess it is happening to all her friends. I assure that it will happen soon enough!