I am selling all of our baby equipment in a consignment sale. We are not planning on having anymore children. I just hope that is God's plan as well! Someone asked me if I was sad about selling everything and the answer was "no". I'm really not. Now, if I had done this about two years ago, I would have been. We are a very happy family of four and glad to be out of the baby stage!! Guess what? My neighbor saw us loading everything up on Sunday and came over and bought the crib and high chair. Yea!!
.jpg)
3 comments:
It is a good feeling to be within reach of a life without diapers and unpleasant baby things. It's still sad, though, when your "baby" is too big to cradle. :-(
I hope Dittos goes well for you! Some of our friends are moving in your neighborhood (1st house on left when you come in). He is the offensive coordinator at Abilene Cooper. He and Ken would get along great! They are expecting a baby in May. Very sweet couple!
I am so excited for you guys! I will be praying for the perfect trip! Take notes because we hope to go in a few years ourselves. In fact, Russ said the other day we need to take a "practice run" ourselves since we have never been to figure it all out before we take the kids....haha!
Post a Comment