.jpg)
.jpg)
Well, we have had such an eventful week. Where do I begin? It started on Tuesday. My mom and dad (Mimma & Snow to Anna & Layne) came for a visit. As you know from my last post, Anna was still sick with strep throat. Well, it didn't get any better. On Wednesday, she woke up with 102.1 temp and I called the doctor. We got in that afternoon and her flu test was positive. We don't really know if she got another strain of the flu or if she really had it the first time around. We just assumed last time b/c it was three days after Layne tested positive. Needless to say, she missed all week of school. I am just glad my parents did not catch it!
Since Anna was sick, that sort of put a damper on all of the activities I had planned for Mimma and Snow. But, she was home from school and got to spend quality time with them. The girls did take a little shopping trip and that made Anna feel much better!! Mom & dad helped me prune all of my trees/bushes in my yard and I also got spoiled to waking up to a hot breakfast every morning!! I was even able to get in some shopping for our trip. We had a great visit and look forward to the next. Anna is doing fine, but still fatigues very easily. She did not get up this morning until 10! That is not the norm for her, but she is very excited about going back to school tomorrow. I took the picture of her before our shopping trip. She missed her spring pictures at school last week, so we took our own!

2 comments:
I swear everyone is having a horrible time with all these illnesses going around. None of us were swabbed for the flu, but we have all taken Tamiflu anyway. Glad everyone had a great visit, and that Anna will get to return to school tomorrow.
I'm so glad ya'll had a good time and they were able to stay for a while. I don't know when we will see you guys. Surely before summer starts? Glad is better (I hope).
Post a Comment