Anna is home with me today. Got up with fever. I am ready for February to be over!! We have been sick almost the entire month!
We are getting excited for company tomorrow. My mom and dad are coming to visit. Can't wait!! We haven't seen them since Christmas. I already have a list of things for us to do, projects I need help with, places we will eat, etc.
Those of you that know me well, know I love new bags for vacations. It drives Ken crazy! It took a little coaxing to convince him that we (the entire family) needed a bag that had lots of organization to it for our trip. I just ordered it yesterday and can't wait for it to get here so I can try it out!! I even got the khaki color, so he could help carry it around the parks. What do you think? You can look at it here. I have a bin in our bedroom that is beginning to fill up with items for our trip. Please pray that everyone is well for it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Eric keeps joking with me that the boys have too many backpacks...it's a girl thing I guess. And, it's a guy thing to make fun of us. Oh well. Yes..I hope everyone is well! Enjoy your trip with Mima and Snow!
I know ya'll are excited to see mom and dad. I know they are ready to see you guys too. Have fun!!!
Oh, I like the bag. Did you get one for everyone or just one for the family?
Oh...and you asked about the header on my blog...I created it in Photoshop. I had to tweak the image size a few times to make sure it fit right. You can email me some of your pics to michellerawlsrn@yahoo.com, and I'll put together a couple for you if you want!
Post a Comment