Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No fever!!!!!

I hope I am not getting excited too soon, but today was the first day in five days that Anna has not had any fever!! Praise God! I think she is finally getting better. After I dropped Layne off at preschool this morning I went over to her school and got all of her homework. She is working at the table right now. She is very worried that she will miss her Valentine's party on Thursday. I told her that if she keeps getting better, she will be there. Since my last post, we found out that she not only had the flu, but she also had strep throat. Thank the Lord for antibiotics! I am so ready to get back to normal around here (whatever that is :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kiddo! Hope she continues to get better. If I can do anything let me know! Leah

Erica said...

Tell her that Kaylee missed her yesterday at Dance:) We will be praying that she is back to 100% tomorrow for the V-Day Party!

Blessings All Mine said...

Glad ya'll are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hey, just got back from my meeting in New Orleans and reading up...SO sorry to hear about Anna. She has been so very sick. I am glad to hear things may be better. I know how hard it is to miss a school party! I will give you a call to catch up...Love you, Shan