.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Well, this was our last day at WDW. We had decided we would get up early and go back to the magic kingdom for one last hoorah. We knew we wouldn't have a whole lot of time because we had to be ready to take the magical express bus to the airport at 11:45am. We were at the magic kingdom by 7:15am. Of course it was very cloudy and started the rain while we were there. We just put on some ponchos and kept going. It was really fun and almost empty.
We left the resort at the scheduled time, but when we arrived at the airport we were told that our flight was delayed by 1 hour (supposed to depart at 2:40, now it was 3:40). We didn't get too upset b/c 1 hour is really not that long. We shopped around the airport to try to kill some time and the next time we look at the monitors the departure time had changed to 4:30. We then start to get concerned about our connecting flight in DFW. After much drama :) Anna & I were able to get on another flight, but it was going to be hairy if we were able to get to the gate on time. Ken & Layne were on standby for the same flight. Long story, short, the kids did absolutely GREAT waiting in the airport (since we were there about 4 hours). We did make our connecting flight (after running through DFW) and Ken & Layne were able to get on with us as well.
WDW was a wonderful vacation. I had gotten a free planning DVD before we left and the kids still watch it almost everyday!! They ask us all of the time when we are going back. I wish I had an answer for them, but I don't. The DVD even makes me and Ken yearn to go back!! I guess I won't be quitting my job anytime soon because we are saving for our next trip!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment