Monday, July 14, 2008
We're back
We returned from our three week vacation yesterday. In all we visited or traveled through the following states: Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, & Alabama (I don't EVEN want to total up our gas bill!!!) We got to visit with lots of family and friends while at the lake and on the beach. Have lots and lots to write about when I have more time. I also have about 400 pictures to sort through! The kids were excited to be home to play with their own toys! Gotta get back to getting my house in some sort of order...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, Anita said that she would do your blog for free if you would put her website on your blogroll for advertisement! Just let her know what you want, passwords,.etc...Her stationary website is on her website i think.
Post a Comment