Friday, August 8, 2008
Are you kidding me?!?
Okay, Ken has started fall camp with football and will not be home for dinner for two weeks. Well, the kids and I will usually just eat PBJ's or go and get something quick because I do not cook when he is not around. Tonight, I put some chicken nuggets and corn dogs in the the oven (I know, I know...very nutritious :). When Anna saw what I was doing she said, "Mom, this is the best thing that you cook!". I am thinking, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? I cook almost everynight (and its NOT corn dogs). I will remember that this is you favorite meal when you come home from college. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just substitute "Ken" for "Ritchie" and "Anna" for "Reid" and this could be on my blog. Exactly what we do. I am going to try and do better this season.
Post a Comment