Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My cowboy and cowgirl


On Saturday, the kids were invited to Morgan's birthday party. It was a cowboy/western theme and was so cute! I had to get the kids some western duds because we did not have any (I know...we live in Texas and don't have any western wear!!). Anna did have some pink Barbie boots from last year that still fit her. When the kids got dressed, they immediately started pretending to be cowboys and cowgirls. Poor Layne...we didn't have any toy guns, so he made do with one of Anna's toy curling irons. I thought that was pretty creative!

Yes, that is a purple paw print tattoo on Anna's cheek. I could not get it off Saturday morning. I tried and tried, but it wasn't coming off. I finally got it off Saturday night, but I really had to work and use lots of alcohol. I thought they were temporary tattoos!! I would love any suggestions on getting those things off.

5 comments:

mom_bjl said...

hi! just a little tip for removing temporary tattoos.....

just use a little scotch Tape!!
works like magic!

~T

Tenille Rauls said...

I can't believe how grown up Anna looks! She has grown an inch or two since July!! How fun! Way to go Layne for thinking up the curling iron toy gun that is too funny! Miss you guys~

The Robnett's said...

They look so cute! Hope you guys are doing well. Congrats on winning the game

Julia Stewart said...

baby oil.... baby oil and a cotton ball... it will come off in a flash!

Glenna said...

Robin, I shared the pictures to Whitney on Clark so you should be able to get the pictures of the kiddos on the horse. Hope they enjoyed their little ride.