Sunday, October 19, 2008

ACU 52 WT 35

This picture was in the Abilene paper today.
There were over 19,000 in attendance (and about 17,000 of those were loud WT fans)

Me & LeAnn
We stood up in basically the same spot the entire game. When the game was over, we decided to get a picture of us in our "spot"

Ken's mom came up on Friday night and brought my niece, Molli. Jackie stayed and kept my kids while me, LeAnn, & Molli took the buses to the WT game in Canyon. It was an awesome game (even though I was a nervous wreck the entire 4th quarter!!). We got back to Abilene around 3:30 this morning. I am exhausted!!!

2 comments:

Julia Stewart said...

great pictures! look like you all have been quite busy and quite happy!!!

hey! I miss you ;-)

Tenille Rauls said...

Also, this is awesome!!!