After our Hot Springs trip, Ken & I headed north to my mom and dad's lakehouse for a few days. The kids stayed with my parents, so we had several days of pure relaxation. Ken went fly fishing three days and I did nothing but watch trashy TV and read books/magazines. This was my view each day...
Mom and dad brought the kids up to us after a few days and then we all just relaxed. Ken's grandmother doesn't live far from here, so we got to visit with her as well. One night we went to my sister's house and met up with the remainder of my family (siblings and their kids). We had a great night together.
I thought this pic of Ken and the girls was SO cute!!Lexi, Lauren, Anna, Abigail
The four girl cousins
Abigail (6), Anna (7), Lauren (1), Lexi (4)
Most of the gang. I don't know where Jackson was...when there's this many, you sometimes lose some!!
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment