Friday, May 29, 2009

Anna's May Show

Saturday night (23rd) was Anna's May Show for her musical theatre class. This is our 3rd show with this particular dance company. This year, she was only in one class. It involves both singing and dancing (both things Anna LOVES). This year they did a sing/dance to a 60's mix. The songs were "Wipe Out", "Proud Mary", Itsy Bitsy, Teenie Weenie, Yellow Polkadot Bikini", Wooly Bully", and "Peppermint Twist". They were TOO CUTE!!!!!
She can't wait for me to put on her make-up each year!!
Are those go-go boots not the cutest? They were just covers over her jazz shoes.
I think this was taken during "Proud Mary"
This was during "Peppermint Twist"

This was her entire class. It consists of boys and girls kindergarten through 2nd grade.
Anna & I after her show. She was the very first act, so the boys left immediately. I asked Anna at intermission if she wanted to leave and she adamantly stated she did not. So...we stayed the entire time (3 hours to be exact!!). She loves dance. I think we will do it again next year!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love that she loves to dance and sing and is so serious about it. I will still be waiting for an autograph one day I am sure. Such a sweetheart and beautiful too!

Carol Clark said...

I loved catching up on your beautiful family. Give Ken our love and give us a call when you guys next come to Conway.