Thursday, May 7, 2009

Layne's preschool program

Today was Layne's preschool program and Mother's Day Tea at his school. Layne's class came out first and preformed a song where they were all in dress up clothes. Here is Layne...
This was after he took his dress up off This is his pre-k class
This is most of the kids. We started attending this MDO in fall 2005 right after we moved here in July. I started calling as soon as we moved by calling every MDO program in the phone book. When I called this place, the director immediately caught my attention. She was the NICEST person I spoke with over the phone. I went and took a look and immediately enrolled the kids. It was the BEST program for my kids. Everyone there genuinely cared about the children. I could go on and on, but I am really going to miss going there every Tuesday and Thursday!!

No comments: