During our Arkansas visit, we found time to visit Mt. Magazine. I lived in Arkansas for over 30 years and never visited this amazing place. (If you live in Arkansas, you HAVE to visit this state park!!!). It was a working vacation for Ken. There was a high school coaching staff that wanted him to do a clinic with them, so Ken talked them into meeting him here! He spent several hours with them, while the me and the kids swam in the pool and did some hiking. So...they only had to drive one hour for the clinic and we got to stay in this neat lodge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
What a great trip!! Arkansas is so AMAZINGLY beautiful. You feel like you are in God's country. Also, congratulations on the game. I caught the last two quarters. I loved seeing Ken on the camera during the game. He was so focused. ;) Perhaps, God will reveal a new and wonderful plan this year for those boys. Thanks for all you do!
Post a Comment