Well, I am MAJOR behind on my blog!! My goal is to be caught up before school starts! This is our trip to Seaworld that we took May 30-June 2. We went with Ken's family, but he wasn't able to go...he had to work :( There were eight of us (Me, Anna, Layne, Ken's mom, LeAnn, and my 2 nieces and nephew). We left on a Saturday afternoon, so we could be there when it opened on Sunday. We planned it so Sunday was our "water" day. We all wore our swimsuits and did all of the water rides and the water park. The next day, Monday, we wore regular clothes and saw all of the shows and rode other rides. We had so much fun!! It was hot, but not as hot as it would be later on in the summer.
Anna (7), Layne (5), Ben (13), Jaci (10), Molli (15)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
We went a few weeks ago and it was soooooooo fun! I'm glad you finally updated! :) See ya tomorrow! I can't believe football is here again!
Post a Comment