Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Flashback of 2007 -Part I

Okay, I started working on this post on 12/31 and just now finished it. I almost didn't post it, but so what if I'm 15 days late!! :) This blog is basically an online scrapbook of our family. Since I started blogging in late 2007 I thought I would do a recap. Here it goes...



Ken & I went to Gruene, TX in Feb. We stayed at the cutest bed and breakfast called the Gruene Mansion Inn. It is a little town on the outskirts of New Braunfels. You Texans, if you have never been, you are missing out. This picture is of Gruene Hall. It is the oldest dance hall in Texas. Our trip was right after recuiting, so Ken slept most of the trip and I did lots of shopping.



In March, we took the kids to ride Thomas the Tank Engine in Grapevine. Layne is a huge Thomas fan and we all really enjoyed it.



In May, Anna had her first dance recital. She loves ballet.





My entire family (Rauls side) met at Silver Dollar City in May. The kids had so much fun. They are always asking when they can go back. Here is Anna and Ken on the kiddie roller coaster.



Here's Layne & Ken on a boat ride at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri.

1 comment:

Blessings All Mine said...

Ya'll had a great year! Hope 2008 is even better!