Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bible Study

UPDATE: Didn't get to go last night. LeAnn (my sister-in-law, who we always do these together) had a conflict and can't go on Monday nights. So, we found another study at another church in town that is on Sundays. We have to wait a couple of weeks for it to begin though.
I am participating in a new study starting Monday night. If any of you in town are interested, it is at Highland at 7:00. It is a seven week study of Psalms. Can't wait!!

3 comments:

Tenille Rauls said...

I am doing a heart like his on David and this is the one I am trying to talk our group into doing next...you will have to let me know how it is!

Whitney said...

Looks like a good one. Of course, it's Beth Moore and her's are always good. Hope Anna is feeling better. Does it sound like she might have had a migraine? Of course, I know she is probably waaay to young, but from what Ken said, it sounds like what my migraines are like sometimes. If I throw up, I usually feel better.

The Robnett's said...

Has Anna been sick? Hope she is feeling alright now? Let me know. Oh, I know your are excited about your study