.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Anna started kindergarten last week. She absolutely loves it. She was upset that she did not get to go to school on Saturday. I just smiled because I knew that would not last forever. Random tidbits from her first seven days at school:
- When I picked her up the first day I asked how she liked kindergarten. She replied "It is very long".
- The second day of school she said a boy in her class asked her if she would go on a date with him to Red Lobster. Her daddy did not think that was funny.
- She likes the cafeteria. Today they had pizza and she said "it was very good and I ate my peas".
- She has gotten up extremely well and is exhausted at night.
- Yesterday when I asked how her day was she said, "I do not feel like talking". I asked if everything was okay. She replied, "everything is good, but I have talked all day and my breath hurts". I don't think she really talked all day b/c she did not get in trouble for talking. I just think she gets tired of me asking a million questions on the ride home.

No comments:
Post a Comment