Friday, September 7, 2007

Go Bulldogs and Cowboys!!





Anna gets to wear her cheerleader suit to school on Fridays. During kindergarten registration, everyone told me to be sure and buy one b/c all of the girls wear one on Fridays. I am glad I did. When I dropped her off this morning, there was purple everywhere. Girls had on cheerleader suits and boys had on football jerseys. The teachers even had on their purple shirts. I just think is a ploy for parents to spend more money :) The campus consists of K, 1st and 2nd grade. If they don't have an older sibling, they have NO idea there is a high school football team playing tonight. Oh well, at least she attends a school where there is LOTS of school spirit. The varsity cheerleaders were on campus selling tatoos for, get this, 75 cents. Of course we had to get a purple pawprint tatoo. When I was in high school we sold these banner/ribbon things. I think they were only a quarter. Wow, how things change. By the time she gets in HS, the tatoos will be 2 bucks!!!
I added a picture of Layne in his Dallas Cowboys football uniform. I know Anna's Conway Wampus Cats cheerleader suit is a little small, but she insisted that she match Layne's outfit.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys....Scott and I love your blog! We need to try this too, so maybe you Blog experts could tell us how? We love the pictures of the Superheroes! Tell Layne Uncle Scott's favorite superhero was Superman. Can't wait to see you guys in October! Love, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin! I am excited to see that you all have a blog. Your kids are adorable!! Rhonda keeps me updated on you guys. Hope all is well.
Anita