.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Today is Ken's b-day. When I was thinking about what to write about him, I realized that his life can be put into the four F's: faith, family, football, and fly-fishing. His entire life is about those four things. Sometimes they are not always in that order (like now, its football season!). I finally got to experience fly-fishing with him this summer. He had been wanting to take me for several years and I finally went with him on Father's Day. It was really fun. Here's some pictures of our trip. The waders were NOT flattering at all! The boat pictures are of us in our friend George's boat. He is a fly-fishing buddy that Ken met a couple of years ago. He took Ken on a guided trip once and they hit it off. Now Ken gets to fish with him everytime we go back to Arkansas and its free!! He was very patient with me that day and we all had a blast. Ken is even putting his birthday money toward a new kick boat for our next trip to Arkansas. Be sure to wish Ken a Happy Birthday, he is feeling old now b/c he had to make a visit to the chiropractor this week :)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday yesterday. The day before Morgans!
Hey, Robyn! Your mom mentioned you have this blog, and I had to come see it! I have one, too! Just wanted to stop in to say "hello" from Rison! Take care!
Michelle Rawls
Happy Belated Birthday to Ken from the Reed family!! Hope it was great. We miss you guys a ton and look forward to the next visit! Love--Kev, Shan, Molly & Ella
Post a Comment