.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We were Cinderella (look familiar?:) and Tony Stewart (NASCAR race car driver). We went to a few homes in our neighborhood last night. Kids got way too much candy. I hid some, Ken took some to work, and I am rationing the rest. My friend, Julia had a great idea for what to do with all of the candy. Too bad I didn't read about it earlier. I think we'll try that next year.

4 comments:
CUTE!!!! Love seeing kids in costumes!
Hope Layne is feeling better! The kids look precious~ Lexi has wanted to eat candy every night for dinner this week!! Tenille
They look so cute. Looks like they had a good time. Rhonda
They look so precious in their costumes. Both seem to suit them well. We too got way too much candy. I have rationed some and hidden the rest.
Post a Comment