Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Thanksgiving plans
Well, tomorrow I am meeting my mother in law, Jackie, and she will be keeping the kids until Sunday. I am getting to ride the charter plane with the team to the playoff game. We will leave around 3 on Thursday and arrive in Rapid City, SD. We will spend the night there and then head to Nebraska on Friday. It is around a two hour drive and we will see Mt. Rushmore on the way! Me and three other coach's wives will be renting a car so we can do our own thing. You may listen to the game via this website. Kickoff is at 12 noon (1:00 our time) on Saturday. We will arrive back in Abilene late Saturday night. Please pray for safe travel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I haven't got to talk to you about all the details. I'm glad ya'll are getting to fly w/the guys. That will be fun!! Please be careful--yell for ACU for us. We will be thinking of you guys on Saturday. Call me when you can. Love ya.
Post a Comment