Sunday, November 11, 2007

We're in!!

We just found out that ACU made it to the NCAA Division 2 Playoffs. We ended up being ranked #4 in our region, so that means we will HOST THE GAME!!! I am really excited about that part because I would have had to find childcare for my kids if it was a road game. We won our game yesterday 42-41. It was one of those nailbiters. I can't handle too many more of those! You can read more about yesterdays game here.

4 comments:

The Robnett's said...

GO ACU!!!! We are so happy and excited for you guys. We are just sad that we can't be there to see it.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS KEN!!! And the whole family too! That is wonderful news. Way to go! Love, Shan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! We are so happy for you guys~ Tenille

Whitney said...

Whooo hoo! I'm so thankful it's here too! What are we going to do next week WHEN we win! Ha! How does all that work?