Anna has been learning about Texas history all week. Today, they had a cowboy/cowgirl dress-up day instead of the usual show and tell. Please excuse the mess in our yard. A monsoon rolled through here the other night and our backyard looked like a lake!!
.jpg)
3 comments:
How cute!!! She is so tall and skinny and her pink boots are precious!. Hope you had a great weekend...I was in a NP conference ALL day. Oh, when you look at my blog, I forgot to tell you that the first soccer pic that you see is of Shannon and Heather Bentley's son. He is holding hands w/Abigail during their game. He is not on her team, but we needed another player and he came to our rescue that day. (Enlarge the pic, I remember him as a baby).
Cute!!!
Girlfriend knows how to pose! I am lovin' it~
Post a Comment