.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Today, Anna was out of school due to using up a bad weather day. So, we decided (me and the kids) to just have a fun day. We got up and met some friends at the local zoo. Then, we met daddy for lunch. After lunch, we headed over to the park (where mommy forgot to put sunscreen on everyone and we all got a little red!!). We came home after the park and LeAnn mentioned that she wanted to take the kids to ride go-karts. About 6 months ago, a family entertainment center opened up here. We have never been, so we decided today was the day. The kids were so excited because they ALWAYS ask to go. They have some smaller go-karts for little ones (under 52" tall). They loved it. I foresee us going back many more times. They day ended with LeAnn & Chris watching the kids so Ken and I could go out to dinner. I wish we had four day weeks like that every week!!

1 comment:
Is that the fun park right next to your house? Girl, that opened when we were there in October!! Glad ya'll had a great time. I'm so behind of my posts...I plan to catch up sometime this week. LOL
Post a Comment