Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More Disney Pics!!

These pictures are ones that the Disney photographers took while we were there. I just got my CD in the mail. Here are a few (I only have about 100 more on the CD!!).



Anna & Layne "holding" Tinkerbell



The family in front of Cinderella's castle



The family at Hollywood Studios




This is on Layne's favorite ride, Test Track. Ken & Layne are on the front row and me & Anna are right behind them. I am leaning over telling Anna "it's okay, it's almost over!!"

3 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

Love the family pics!

Tenille Rauls said...

Those are really great pics! Hope things are too crazy with the end of school being right around the corner~

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! We are headed to Disneyworld in one week! We are so excited! Wondering if you would have done the cd again if you had the chance. We are thinking of ordering one, but wanted to know if it is worth it. Did they take photos with the characters? Or, just photos at the entrances of the park? Sorry all the questions!
Love your blog! Tiffany (Tenille's sister)