.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The kids had their first soccer game today. I got really lucky and they were placed on the same team!! That means only one practice and one game a week. Yippee!! You could definitely tell they had never played a game before :) But, we saw improvement in the second half. They had a blast and I am now a fan of the Upward organization. It is extremely organized, which is what you want on a Saturday morning.
I had a mom ask me if Anna & Layne were twins at the game. No one has ever asked me that. But, they are about the same height, and look alike. I thought that was interesting.

4 comments:
I tried to take an objective look at that pic of them side by side, and I can see why a stranger might think they are twins. :-)
I can definitely see how someone might think they are twins. I've always thought they looked alot different, but they look alot alike in the picture below this post. I guess you can officially say you're a "soccer mom."
Congratulations Anna on 3 goals! That is awesome!! Wish we could see you playing~
You know I was just noticing how TALL Layne it. He is about to catch up w/Anna and she is tall. Can't wait to see ya'll. OH, I'm catching up on my posting today!
Post a Comment