.jpg)
.jpg)
Layne had his preschool program today. It was a luau theme. He really did good (considering the one from last year where he just laid down on the floor during the whole thing:) I was proud of him because he even sang several of the songs. He had told me that morning that he was not supposed to stand beside his friend, Jackson, during the program. I asked him if it was because they usually play around and he said "yes". So, I was very surprised to see the two of them standing beside each other today. They really did good considering how much they love to play with each other. They are both fairly shy, so I think the crowd kind of scared them a bit!!

1 comment:
Love the hats. I remember doing a play with those hats when I was in school. haha.
Post a Comment