My sister's friend, Anita gave me a new header. Isn't it cute?!? She has an entire website for photo cards and stationary. I have her link on my sidebar. Thanks Anita!!
Love it... esp. the verse! I was so tired last night after runnin around all day, so I didn't call you about swimming. Are ya'll going tonight? If you are we'd love to go.
Thanks for letting me use your house Wednesday... I hope we left it like it was before we came. Morgan had so much stuff drug out!
Ken and I have been married for 12 years. We have two wonderful children, Anna and Layne. We use this blog as an online scrapbook of our crazy, but blessed life.
5 comments:
It's fantastic
It looks great. I'm glad Anita could help. Hope ya'll had a great week and a good weekend
Absolutely AWESOME, Diva!!!
Love it... esp. the verse! I was so tired last night after runnin around all day, so I didn't call you about swimming. Are ya'll going tonight? If you are we'd love to go.
Thanks for letting me use your house Wednesday... I hope we left it like it was before we came. Morgan had so much stuff drug out!
I'm in friggin' LOVE with the new look! I'm goin to her site RIGHT now! :-)
Post a Comment