When I picked her up this afternoon, I asked her what her favorite part of her day was. She said "eating lunch and recess". She was very excited because she knew several children on the playground during recess. Anna loved her teacher and I loved that they did not have any homework today!
She really wants to ride the bus home this year and we decided she would ride home two days a week. Most of the kids in our neighborhood ride the bus home and there is a 3rd grade girl down the street that says she will look out for Anna. But, after the traffic jam today, we may be increasing those days!!
.jpg)
In front of her locker!! If you look close you can see her name on the hippo.
Anna and her teacher, Ms. H
Layne would NOT pose for a picture, this is as good as it gets.

7 comments:
I am so glad that her day went well...she looks adorable in her first day of school outfit:) I am hoping the pick-up line is better today:)
Hooray for the first day!!
Mrs. H goes to church with us and is SUPER sweet!!
She looks ADORABLE!!!! :) Hope the jams slow down.
Glad she had a great first day! Thanks for this morning... I was so worried and your number is the only # in my phone!
Wow...she's getting so big. Daniel is still doing well in school. He's actually wanting homework, which I keep trying to explain to him that it's not fun!
Yay for Anna. Its hard to believe our girls are already in 1st grade!!! It makes me a little sad how fast they are growing up.
She looks so grown up! Tonight Lex and I were talking about going to the lake and she said....but Anna and Layne won't be there...they live in Abilene and that is far, far away. You know, I really miss Robyn....just out of the blue after I told her she needed to go to bed b/c we were going to the lake tomorrow! We miss you guys too~
Post a Comment