Monday, August 18, 2008

Kids say the funniest things

Last night Layne mentioned to me that he wanted me to "have another kid, so me and Anna could have someone else to play with". I explained to him that 1. it wasn't going to happen and 2. if it did, the child would be a baby first, not just pop out "a kid". He looked at me and said, "All you have to do is eat a bunch and your belly gets big and then you have a baby. Just eat alot and then you will have a big tummy like Snow's" (sorry dad:) Kids do say the funniest things!!

BTW-Only one more week until Anna starts first grade! She is ready and I am definitely ready!

3 comments:

The Walters' Family said...

Oh, Robyn...a third wouldn't be so bad. Tell me if you need your stroller and car seat back. hee hee

Blessings All Mine said...

Oh, this is hilarious! Love it! hahaha. I totally LOL'd at this and so did Eric! Good luck in 1st grade, Anna!

Leah said...

That is hysterical. I don't want more either so I totally understand! :) LOL. Salem started K yesterday! WOW.