We had such a good Thanksgiving weekend (well...sort of). My mom and dad came into town on Wednesday. We ate lunch on Thanksgiving day at the ACU cafeteria (aka The Bean). It was really good! Then, on Thanksgiving night, my mom made a huge meal for us, Chris & LeAnn, and our quarterback, Billy, and his family.
On Friday, my mom and I got up and went shopping on Black Friday. I had heard such horror stories that I was really concerned about it. It was really not too bad, BUT we didn't go anywhere until 9am. That afternoon, my brother, Russ, his wife, Tenille and their girls, Lexi & Lauren came to visit. We all had such a wonderful visit. We had the football game on Saturday (which we lost...I won't go into that!).
This is the only picture that I got of most of the family.jpg)
Anna, Lexi, and Layne eating popcorn & chips while watching a movie
LOVE the picture of little Lauren getting a bath in my kitchen sink!!
Ken playing with Lexi & Lauren
Anna & her buddy Kaylee at the ACU football game
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment