Last weekend we decided to take a family trip to Ft. Worth. Ken had the weekend off and we had the weekend free!! We left early Saturday morning and our first stop was the Ft. Worth zoo. The last time we went to the Ft. Worth zoo was when I was pregnant with Layne and Anna was not even two years old!!
Anna has been wanting to go for about a year. She is obsessed with cheetahs (don't know why). She brings home library books about them and was extremely disappointed when we did not see one on our safari at Disneyworld. So guess where we went first!
Here's Anna reading all about cheetahs!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Beth, this picture is for you b/c I know how you LOVE white tigers!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
We had an awesome day at the zoo! I really enjoyed watching the tigers. I could have sat on the bench and watched them for hours! I also enjoyed the penguins. They are so cute! Anna's favorite was the cheetahs (of course) and Layne liked the monkeys and elephants. After the zoo, the four of us split up. The guys dropped us off at the mall because Anna really wanted to go to "Build a Bear". Then, they went on a tour of Texas Motor Speedway. Those pics will be on my next post.

2 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a great time. Great pics too!
Can't wait to see you guys! Email me when we might could get together that week or when you guys will be in Rison~
Post a Comment