First off, I am VERY behind on blogging. I just can't keep up with my blog, facebook, yada, yada, yada. So, these pics are from our trip to Nashville almost a month ago. We got to go to Nashville with Chris & LeAnn. The american football coaches national conference was in Nashville. Chris was receiving a regional coach of the year award and we tagged along!
It was a very relaxing, but productive trip. On our first day there, we took the guys (we were all sharing a car rental) to the convention center. Me and LeAnn decided to hang around the hotel where the convention was being held (Gaylord) and meet up with the guys later for dinner. I had been to this hotel before, but had forgotten how HUGE it was. So we spent the afternoon people watching and shopping in the hotel. Here's some pics of us that we took with the self timer. Pretty cheesy, huh??
The Gaylord still had its Christmas tree up. It was HUGE and beautiful!!
The hotel was so huge, you would see lots of coaches with maps of it in their hand just wandering around. Since LeAnn & I had spent lots of time there that afternoon, we sortof knew our way around. I guess other people could see that and others started to ask us for directions!! I was very glad we did not stay at the Gaylord. There were WAY TOO MANY men all in one place. Too much testosterone for me!!!!!!!The other days LeAnn & I would shop at local malls and just relax at the hotel. We got some great deals shopping! I was concerned because I did not think I was going to be able to fit everything I bought back into my suitcase for the flight home! We also got to meet up with a coach that Ken & Chris worked with in Arkansas. We met him and his wife for dinner one night.
This is us at the coach of the year dinner. It was a really nice dinner and I'm glad we got to go. It was fun to get dressed up and have a "white tablecloth" dinner!
The four of us after the dinner
Me & LeAnn
After the dinner I am now a fan of Utah and Buffalo. The speeches those coaches gave were incredible! Rudy Giuliani (former mayor of NY)was also there. He received some sort of an award as well.
After the dinner, LeAnn sees Mack Brown (coach at Texas). She made a comment that she would like her picture made with him. I dared her to go ask him (his wife was sitting at the table right beside ours). He was very nice and she was fired up to have this picture!!

No comments:
Post a Comment