Sunday, August 9, 2009

Greers Ferry Lake

Each summer one of our favorite things to do is go to the lake. My parents have a lakehouse that we LOVE going to and relaxing. Ken loves going because he is close to the Little Red River, so he can go fly-fishing everyday!!
This picture pretty much sums up what we do the entire time we are there!!!


Ken and the kids on the jet-ski...or as Layne says jek-ski!!Kids enjoying some popsicles with Snow (aka my dad)


This is how I found Anna after a full day of playing on the water. I didn't even know she had gone to bed! I was looking for her because she wasn't playing with the other kids. She is laying at the foot of the bed with the light on!! She was exhausted!

Chillin' on the water

Lexi, Will, Anna. Lauren, Layne

Layne & Anna riding the tube

Layne and Brady



The girls...Anna, Lexi, & Abigail

Anna & Will

Abigail & Anna