Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sunday School Reunion

While we were in Arkansas, we got to catch up with some dear friends of ours from Conway. Because of facebook, word got out that we were going to be in Arkansas. So, Andrea and April organized a mini-reunion of some of the families that were in our Sunday School class at our Conway church. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! One other couple had moved an hour away, and some of the others still live in Conway, but had changed churches. So it was really a mini-reunion. Kenny & April were very gracious to open up their beautiful home to all of us and all of our kids!! All of the kids loved playing on the golf course...I think most of the golfers just skipped over that particular hole!!
The girls (front row) Richelle, April, Felicia, Melinda (back row) Andrea, Melissa, Sherri, me
The guys Jay, Casey, Brooks, Ken, John, Greg, Phillip, Kenny
All of our kids
Ken & I were discussing this group of friends and we realized that this group was with us during several life events (births of both children, death of Ken's dad, job change, and move). We had a great visit and all just picked up right where we left off. Thanks Andrea & April!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Robyn!
I only put a few pics of Beth's house on my blog but it's SO pretty!!!
Yes - I actually went to church with Tenille when we were little. She was reading my blog and I don't think she realized I "knew" her until I told her. I went to OBU with her sister Tiffany too. Small world, huh?

Laurie said...

Robyn-
I feel like I know you , through Beth. Your kids are so cute. Anna looks JUST like you!