Sunday, September 30, 2007

ACU vs. Eastern New Mexico

Anna and the Wildcat

Layne & Destiny

ACU won again on Saturday 45-20. The game was very boring. The other team ran the option and I think that is the most boring offense!! I think they only threw it one time (can you tell Ken likes to pass!!). So, had lots of time to take pictures during the game. Layne does not like the Wildcat. Wants nothing to do with him (or her???). In case you are wondering, no I did not french braid Anna's hair. That would be LeAnn. She is trying to teach me, but I am a very slow learner :) You can read about the game here: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2007/sep/30/wildcats-whip-enmu/

2 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

Weeeell, glad ya'll won! RHS did NOT win. They played Glen Rose, and they had the worst attitude. I really wanted our boys to turn it around and stomp 'em in the ground, but it wasn't meant to be. I hate playing people with no tact, cooth, respect, etc.,etc. Their coach had the flag thrown on him b/c of his disrespect of the officials--after one of their guys threw a punch towards a Wildcat. Not a good scenario!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I'm sure Brady will also freak out when he sees the Wildcat. Those boys!!!!