Thursday, September 13, 2007

Anna's follow-up appointment




Anna had a follow-up appointment with Dr. Emily today in Fort Worth. As most of you know, she had surgery to remove a spot on her right index finger about 6 weeks ago. The pictures are after the surgery, her finger before/after shots, and Dr. Emily & Anna. Her finger looks great!
Dr. Emily is a plastic surgeon in Ft. Worth. Her office is the only doctor's office that I have ever been to that everyone dresses up. And when I say dressed up, its not just khaki pants and a cute top; it is a skirt, slacks, dress, and HEELS. Everyone is in heels from the doc, nurse, receptionist, and even the insurance lady. It really caught me off guard the first time we went, but then I realized that her business is all about appearances, so they all have to look good!! The firm that does her advertising won an award in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for her ads. I wrote her ads down b/c they crack me up and thought I would share (they were each framed in her office):
  • Save the wave for the football game
  • Turn molehills into mountains
  • Turn your ta-tas into ta-das
  • Get some new headlights before your vacation
  • Go from ho hum to oh baby

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Her Dr. looks really sweet and kid friendly. I'm glad Anna's finger is better. I'll see you at the game. It's been such a busy week. I feel like I haven't seen or talked to anyone.

Anonymous said...

Her finger looks great! Those ads are too funny! Tenille

Anonymous said...

one of these days I hope I can get new Ta-Das. The finger sitelooks great.LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me Rhonda from the last comment