Anna started kindergarten
ACU had a great football season: 10-3. This is one of my favorite pictures (please don't look at my hair...the wind blew it to death that game!). Standing beside Ken is Chris (ACU head coach) and his wife LeAnn (Ken's sister). They live next door to us and are a very important part of our lives.
Got to see Mt. Rushmore during one of the playoff trips.
Some other happenings of 2007:
- Ken and I both turned 35 (can't believe I just admitted that!!)
- Layne finally got potty-trained! Hippee!!
- Anna played YMCA basketball
- I went back to work part-time
- Anna had her 6th b-day and Layne had his 4th b-day
We had a very blessed 2007 and are looking forward to see what's in store for 2008.
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Good pictures. Man, 2007 seemed to fly by didn't it. Hey, how do you put a pic in, then write under it? Not sure about that part?! I may have to do a recap----that's neat to look back at all the blessings.
It is amazing it is 2008! I was just looking at our wedding pics....none of us even had kids yet and that seems like yesterday we just got married....life is really too fast! Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment