Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Anna has had this one tooth that has been extremely loose for about a week. I just knew she would lose it at school last Monday. Everyday last week when I would pick her up I would look to see if she lost it. Well, here it is week two and today it was just hanging down. It looked so crazy I had to take a pic. I am glad I did because it came out during dinner tonight.

This is the BEFORE picture
Here's the AFTER shot. I don't think anything is cuter than kids missing their teeth!!

7 comments:

Erica said...

Kaylee lost her other top tooth on Saturday. She was so excited!! I am sure that she is going to love that Anna and her have matching front gaps:)

Amanda said...

I agree! I can't wait for Reid to lose more teeth!

Blessings All Mine said...

That first picture makes my mouth hurt! I always wanted to have both of my front teeth missing at the same time, but it didn't happen. Oh well!

Tenille Rauls said...

That is too cute! I was missing my top front teeth for a year and a half!! Hopefully, Anna won't have that problem :)

Blessings All Mine said...

tag your it. read my blog!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Leah

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!! She does look very different. Molly has lost 6 teeth I think, and I love it when the front ones go. Adorable. Is she feeling better? Love you...