Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sick all around

Well, in my last post Layne had the flu. Now, its mine and Anna's turn. I got a call on Thursday from her school nurse and she has been sick since then. I was also sick yesterday. Not as bad as Anna, but in bed. I feel much better today. I think I just have a horrible head cold. As you can see from my picture, my kitchen counter has turned into a pharmacy. We have: Motrin, Tylenol, vitamins, Tamiflu, cough meds, anti-histamines, decongestants, NyQuil, Vicks Vapor-Plug, etc. BTW, Ken has this weekend off and his mom was supposed to keep the kids so we could have some much needed alone time. OH WELL!!!

5 comments:

The Robnett's said...

So sorry ya'll all feel bad. Isn't that just the way it goes---kids get sick when you get a chance to have alone time w/Ken. Hope ya'll feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Hey girl--well, I hope you guys are better now. The flu is miserable. I'll never forget when Molly had the flu for 10 days over Christmas at age 2. It was hideous. Now with Tamiflu hopefully you get over it faster. Love you bunches and can't wait to catch up! Shan

Blessings All Mine said...

Sorry, girl. :-( At least Ken gets to stay home to help take care of everybody. Hope ya'll get better soon!

Erica said...

I pray that you are all better soon:)

Whitney said...

I don't know many people who haven't been sick! There is something about planning time with Ken that makes someone in your family get sick. Didn't you get sick recently when ya'll planned something? I hope Anna's feeling better by now!