DISNEYWORLD!!!!!
We have been talking about going for a couple of years. We wanted to wait until the kids were old enough to handle it. We started to really think about it last year and over Christmas break decided to do it in 2008. Well, with Ken's job, there are only so many times a year he can get away. We didn't want to go in the summer b/c of the heat, and had heard between Christmas and New Years was extremely busy. So, we decided on spring break. Unfortunately, Easter falls during spring break this year, so it will be busy I am sure...but we don't care!! We leave 6 weeks from today. Yippee!!
I have spoken to several friends and have gotten lots of great tips/advice. I am using a friends travel agent and she has been absolutely wonderful. She has made out iteneraries for us and got all of our dining reservations. I am kindof glad we did this on short notice. I would go CRAZY if I had alot of time to devote to this! I have found some really helpful websites (let me just say, there are alot of crazy Disney people out there!!!). We are getting really excited. The kids are extremely excited. I know people are very opinionated about Disney. So...any advice??



4 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys. It won't be long!!
Oh, I'm excited for ya'll, and slightly jealous! I have a co-worker who goes every summer, and she is like 60+ years old. Her grandkids are teens and they all have a great time. So, you and Ken will feel as young as Anna and Layne, too, I'm sure!
Your kids are at the perfect age. We have friends that go every year b/c they love it so much. Ya'll will have so much fun! You'll have to let me know what/ where the good deals are in a few years.
That will be fun!!! We're going to try to go in 2009! So you'll have to share all the ins and outs with me! Leah
Post a Comment